Exploring Our Relationship with Biodiesel & Bioheat® Fuel in NJ
If you live within our Greater Maplewood, New Jersey service area, you know that we at Woolley Home Solutions have delivered the reliable fuel you need to heat your home for over 95 years. Our products and services have changed over the years, but our commitment to our customers has never wavered. That’s why we’re proud to be at the forefront of the transition away from traditional heating oil to cleaner, greener Bioheat® fuel, which is better for the planet and can be used in your existing heating equipment with no conversions. Keep reading this blog post to learn how Woolley has spearheaded the shift to biodiesel in New Jersey and why we believe Bioheat® fuel and biodiesel are the fuels of the future.
Related Post: Does Heating Oil Go Bad in New Jersey?
Taking the Fossil Out of Fuel in New Jersey Since 2008
Did you know that Woolley Home Solutions was responsible for opening the first biodiesel station in New Jersey? Back in 2008, biodiesel and Bioheat® fuel were not nearly as well-known or popular as they are now, but we saw the potential they had to offer our customers for an eco-friendly fueling solution. Over the past 15 years, we have seen the passion that people in this country and across the globe have brought to the cause of climate change, and it has fueled our desire to help reduce our customers’ carbon footprint.
Our Fueling Options Keep the Environment in Mind
At Woolley, we’re dedicated to continued innovation and making our fueling options more environmentally friendly. Currently, we offer biodiesel for use in vehicles, as well as Bioheat® fuel for home heating. Here is some more information about each product:
Benefits of Biodiesel:
- Biodiesel represents a domestically produced renewable fuel that can help replace oil imports.
- The production of soy-based biodiesel creates a positive energy
- Using a B20 blend reduces unburned hydrocarbons by 30%.
- Biodiesel can be used in its pure form, but traditionally, it is blended.
- Biodiesel fuel burns much cleaner than petroleum fuel.
- Biodiesel has outstanding lubricating qualities.
- Biodiesel fuels’ economy in used engines substantially improves.
- Biodiesel is biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Biodiesel can be used in existing diesel engines.
- Biodiesel is non-toxic.
- New Jersey has a biodiesel fuel rebate program available to all municipalities, counties, boards of education, state colleges, and universities.
To learn more about our biodiesel station, please visit this page on our website.
Benefits of Bioheat® Fuel:
- Bioheat® fuel is better for the environment than traditional heating oil.
- Bioheat® fuel supports local jobs and the economy.
- Bioheat® fuel can be used in your existing heating equipment with no conversions.
- Bioheat® fuel allows you to access local providers who care, like Woolley.
- Bioheat® fuel has a high energy output.
- Bioheat® fuel is competitively priced.
For more info about our Bioheat® fuel delivery services, please visit this page.
Related Post: How Do I Know How Much Heating Oil is in My Tank?
Choose Woolley Home Solutions for Your Biodiesel & Bioheat® Fuel Needs
When you trust Woolley Home Solutions with your Bioheat® fuel delivery, you can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands. We’re the experts on Bioheat® fuel and biodiesel in northeastern New Jersey, and you can count on us for reliable, professional delivery of Bioheat® fuel. In addition to our fuel delivery services, we’re proud to provide installation, maintenance, and repairs for HVAC equipment. We also offer air quality services, dependable water heaters, and much more. Get in touch with us today to schedule your next delivery of Bioheat® fuel!